Home
Home Staging Tips
Home
»
Food
»
I Hope Santa Likes Biscotti
I Hope Santa Likes Biscotti
2:02 PM
Unknown
Labels:
Food
Here's sending out my best holiday greetings to family, friends and blog followers. Thanks for visiting. I hope you enjoy your holiday season, and have all your wishes come true in 2011!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Adsense
Popular Post
An Easy Alternative to Empty Rooms - Virtual Staging
Photo: Halstead Property via The New York Times An article in today's New York Times describes an alternative to actual staging -- using...
Front Door Re-Paint: Six Steps to Choose a Color
Thinking of changing your front door color? Confused about the choices? There’s only a bazillion possibilities! Let’s take it one step ...
Staging Your Home for the Summer Months
When people purchase a home they buy a vision of their future. And most people's vision of summer is a happy one. Now that summertime...
Six of My Favorite Home Staging Props
There are a few staging props that really earn their keep. Home staging that knocks the socks off buyers counts on many things: curb appeal...
How to Stage Children's Rooms
Can we talk about staging children’s bedrooms? I recently received an email from Sarah asking for advice in this department. I wrote about...
Seen Any Photos of Scantily Dressed Rooms?
Staging is going to make your home show better online, where the first battle for buyers’ attention is being waged. Look at the two photos a...
Living in Your Staged Home and Loving It. Or Not.
Keeping your home on the market show-ready can be tricky. You want to sell your home quickly at a price that makes you feel great. So you’ve...
How to Kiss Wallpaper Goodbye
I spent all morning in someone else’s bathroom. A client wanted the wallpaper removed and the walls painted. One thing’s for sure: I would r...
Questions about Faucet Choices, Paint Colors, and Wicker Furniture
Q: We’re getting ready to sell our home. The faucets in both bathroom sinks match the faucets in the tub and shower stalls. They all work a...
Five Rules for Staging a Mantel
It's that time of year when a fireplace mantel needs an autumnal dress-up. What's yours wearing? Make it easy to do by following my ...
No comments:
Post a Comment